Wednesday 3 October 2018

Today's Mindset

           It's raining a storm in Lagos.

Just when I woke up pondering about my life, thinking about which way from today and what possibly has been the shape of my past, a stormy rain has started in the state of Lagos.

Talk about the crisis in the country *inhales* exhales*.

I haven't been following up, but no one can ignore an agitation in the air. Let's take this weather as a way to seriously catch our breath and let the rain wash away the mud from the streets and maybe by the time we have stopped a little we can step out again in a new direction or maybe a familiar one with a new mind set.



About me today, I'm feeling thankful, hopeful and strong. Nothing should ever make us feel down for  too long. The worries of our environment or something from within us, because one way or another our feelings are mixed and somehow intertwined with those who surround us, those who sense the same thing as you do at the moment.

Problems are plenty and may seem too heavy for just one to carry. Let it not be because the minority or unimportant person (s) in our lives don't belong or understand and we shut down completely and storm at them, then we wish the larger group or the larger feelings we want should come and take place and feel up our lives. All can go together, the one that comes first can be enjoyed, then others can come later.

It's a fine weather after all. No matter the disappointment, there is nothing more powerful than reflections.

I did mine today, it was too deep I almost cried the storm myself but thank God some rain came and helped ease me up. I hope you felt the rain too?

So ease up fellas. It will always get better once the tension is over. You'd be surprised how a surprised decision about your worries will come to mind.

So how do you feel today?. Say something about your personal feelings today.

#CupsUP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a form of interactions! We always learn from one another!!