Saturday 13 June 2015

Holly Madison Writes A Tell All, Claims Hef Tried To Buy Her In His Will And Offered Her Drugs


This should be a huge lesson to all rich old men.. Leave small girls alone! They will drag you through the mud!!! Forget about love once you get rich and especially, when you get rich and old. Now Holly is saying Hef offered her drugs? Tried to buy her in his will?
Read how Us magazine is reporting it first before I say my mind..

Turns out, the Playboy Mansion’s not all fluffy tails and fun parties. In Holly Madison’s shocking new tell-all memoir, Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny, the former girlfriend of Hugh Hefner, now 35, details the years of verbal and emotional abuse she endured while living with Hef in the Playboy Mansion. 

The exclusive excerpts, which are featured in the cover story for the new issue of Us Weekly, include Madison’s recollection of the first time she met Hef in August 2001. 
“‘Would you like a Quaalude?’ Hef asked, leaning toward me with a bunch of large horse pills in his hands, held together by a crumpled tissue,” Madison wrote in her memoir. 
After she declined the drugs, “Hef did not miss a beat: ‘Okay, that’s good,’ he said, nonchalantly. ‘Usually, I don’t approve of drugs, but you know, in the ‘70s they used to call these pills thigh openers.’
“I want to scream ‘PAUSE!’ and freeze-frame that moment of my life. I want to grab that young girl, shake her back into reality and scream, ‘What the hell are you thinking?’” Madison continued. 
She ended up spending that night at the Mansion and moved in several weeks later. Though she wrote that there were constantly changing alliances between the girls in the house, Madison later discovered that there was one person controlling them all. 
“I learned Hef was the manipulator and that he pitted us against one another,” she noted. “I realized I wasn’t treated well. I’m done being afraid of people. I don’t have any loyalty to Hef. I haven’t talked to him in four years, so there’s no reason to reach out now. Besides, it’s the truth.” 
Madison thankfully never signed a non-disclosure agreement, allowing her to leave no stone unturned when penning her memoir. In the sections released to Us, Madison recounts Hefner’s painful emotional abuse she endured when she deigned to get a haircut or wear red lipstick. 
Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison in 2002.
Credit: David Klein/Getty ImagesHugh Hefner and Holly Madison in 2002.
When she finally had had enough and decided to move out, the Playboy Enterprises founder tried one last tactic to get her to stay — putting her in his will. 
“It was there, in black and white,” she wrote. “The will stated that $3,000,000 would be bestowed to Holly Madison at the time of his death (provided I still lived in the Mansion). At the time, it was more money than I’d ever know what to do with… But I didn’t want it. I actually pitied him for stooping to that level. I couldn’t help but be offended. Did he really think he could buy me? I put the folder back on the bed just as I had found it and never breathed a word of it.” 
Madison has been married to her current husband Pasquale Rotella since 2013, and the pair share daughter Rainbow, 2. Madison wants her little girl to read her book one day. 
“I want her to understand why I made the choices I made,” Madison told Us. “And hopefully learn from them and not make stupid mistakes herself.”

Hmm see story oo. All this happened for real and yet before the eyes of everyone you were constantly asking Hefner to marry you? You couldn't make a sentence without saying 'if we were married' or 'if we got married' and then he choose the other girl Crystal or what's her name. Woow. For a man that brought you to fame, however it happened as long as you endured what ever it was, you owe him some loyalty. You put yourselves in it. Did he do you juju?
Was it not money you wanted? Now you have it plus fame, why won't you trash talk. Its because of people like Holly that Chris Brown sang that 'girls ain't loyal song'. Mtchew
Anyways one word for Hefner, NTORR! When you carry small girl because she cries alot this is what you get. If you're a tears collector pay someone to cry everyday. Atleast your name would still be intact. Next time no follow small dog play, e go rub you shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a form of interactions! We always learn from one another!!