Wednesday 17 June 2015

Empire Star, Taraji Henson Covers Allure Magazine


My new favorite actor. Empire star, Taraji Henson, is the beauty on the new issue of allure magazine. Go girl. 
She talked about life in Hollywood, why she isn't dating an actor, and more.
Her reason for not dating a male co-star? she said 

“I always wanted to be known for my work, not who I was dating. Not who I slept with. I have a gift, and my gift is acting. I started in the business at 26, so I knew not to blur the line between reality and fantasy. I knew if i slept these guys they would never want to work with me again. Why would they? The conquest is up and now I’m just a used up piece of p*ssy.”
On winning the 2015 NAACP Award, she said “I beat Beyoncé,”No one beats Beyoncé! I did.”




Source

1 comment:

Comments are a form of interactions! We always learn from one another!!