Sunday 14 June 2015

Brody Jenner Says Him And His Girlfriend Enjoys Threesome's, They Are Having A New Show

I really don't know what to say about this family. 
Just when you thought there could be no more reality shows made out of the Kardashian/Jenner family - comes a new sex talk show called 'Sex With Brody.'

Brody Jenner, whose father Bruce unveiled her new identity as a woman named Caitlyn this month - spoke withGQ about the new series and along the line revealed he proudly enjoys and indulges in threesomes with his model/girlfriend Kaitlynn. Excerpts:
  • Do you like sex more than ice cream?

Absolutely.
  • What's the best sex you've ever had?

I'd have to say it's with my girlfriend, Kaitlynn. We have the best sex together, but we also switch it up and do fun things as well. We're not opposed to having somebody else join in on our sexcapades.
  • Good for you two.

It's funny, because a lot of people are always nervous to bring up that subject: "Hey, what about having a threesome?" I truly believe that a lot more people are a lot more receptive than you think. And when the conversation was brought up, Kaitlynn said, "I actually don't mind that at all." So I was extremely excited about that.
  • What was the biggest misconception you had about sex growing up?

Gosh. That's a hard question. The first time I ever went down on a girl, I was fairly young—like fourteen, fifteen. It smelled terrible, I'm not gonna lie. It was honestly the most traumatic experience for me. After that, basically I said that I'm never gonna do that ever again in my life.
  • Why was it so traumatic?

I was just like, "Oh my God, that's what it's like? Jesus. I'm never doing this again—ugh!" Like, I was completely disgusted.
  • Oh no.

And then later on in life, I tried it again and was like, "Oh, this is totally different than the first time." So I think maybe the first misconception was that it smelled like that on every girl. That's definitely not the case.
In May this year - before Caitlyn Jenner unveiled herself on the cover of Vanity Fair - Brody spoke to Extra about the transition, gushing about he loves his dad to death. It had previously been revealed that Caitlyn chose her name before Brody began dating his girlfriend Kaitlynn. -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a form of interactions! We always learn from one another!!